Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Tuplet Brackets  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

rross
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit rross's website.Send a Private Message to rrossAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2002
Total Posts : 1

Posted 5/16/2002 8:09 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I have converted on old pre Finale 2000
score from to a 2000 r.1 document.

There is a section where I have many
tuplets. All the tuplet brackets and/or
slurs have disappeared. When editing
the tuplet with the tuplet tool, I make sure
to select “Bracket” from the “Shape”
option and Click OK. No brackets appear.

I haven’t upgraded to Finale 2002 yet in
hopes that an OSX version will be
forthcoming…. one can dream….

Any help is appreciated.

Harmoniously,

Richard Ross

Jesper Hendze
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Jesper HendzeAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 1998
Total Posts : 364

Posted 5/16/2002 9:35 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Richard,

If the tuplet group is beamed the bracket won't show, unless you uncheck 'Auto Bracket' in the Tuplet Visual Definition dialog box.

Jesper