Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Fret box  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Dan Duffy
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Dan DuffyAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/23/2013 1:30 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I am Writing a chord chart. I am doing my own inversions. Using the manual fret box I make an F maj chord in the 1st pos - root on 6.
When I make an F maj chord - root on f - 5th string (C) on 6 the f chord in the 1st pos changes to this fret box. This happens
to all to inversions I enter. Can anyone tell me how to lock in my inversions? Thanks Dan Duffy

Zoots
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to ZootsAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2010
Total Posts : 385

Posted 11/23/2013 2:09 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I think you meant to post this in one of the Finale forums, either Windows or Mac. This forum is for the SmartMusic product.

Repost in the appropriate forum and setup in your profile a signature which contains the name of your OS and which Finale product and version you are using. You can also list other pertinent info as well. This way the people responding to your problem are not wondering about some detail that may be pertinent.

Finale 2012c
JABB3/Aria
MuseScore interest
Smartscore Pro X2
Windows 8