Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Registration SN Question  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Bill Reed
Registered Member

Click to send Bill Reed email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Bill ReedAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2001
Total Posts : 1203

Posted 10/12/2003 10:01 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I finally got around to saying yes to registration, and see that the SN is a different than for previous versions.  I have no clue as to where to find my new SN.

Dick Brodfuehrer
Hack Arranger and C.O.G. (Chief Old Geezer)

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Dick BrodfuehrerAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2000
Total Posts : 4687

Posted 10/12/2003 10:13 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I finally found it on the packing list that came with the program.  It wasn't anywhere else in the materials.
Go figure! rolleyes
If you don't have the packing list, you will probably have to call MakeMusic on Monday.

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!

GT
It was some other guy.

Click to send GT email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to GTAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2001
Total Posts : 1434

Posted 10/12/2003 10:50 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Interesting. My SN is the same as it always has been.

Dick Brodfuehrer
Hack Arranger and C.O.G. (Chief Old Geezer)

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Dick BrodfuehrerAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2000
Total Posts : 4687

Posted 10/12/2003 11:21 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
GT said...
Interesting. My SN is the same as it always has been.
I didn't know that --- just checked --- mine too.
So, if you don't know your serial number you can go to your account at Finalemusic.com and find it there, except that my registration "history" shows only the most recent Finale version.

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!

Bill Reed
Registered Member

Click to send Bill Reed email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Bill ReedAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2001
Total Posts : 1203

Posted 10/12/2003 3:15 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
OK, Thanks. Got it from my online account. Deffinately a different nunber.