Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > instrument list with performance patch on XP-80  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

muzishun
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to muzishunAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2002
Total Posts : 7

Posted 5/23/2002 10:29 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I need to know how to set up Finale and/or my Roland XP-80 in order for Finale to play multiple sounds off of my keyboard at once. I see that there is an instrument list in which you can select differing instruments, MIDI channels, and program changes for each staff. However, when I play the piece back, all staves use whatever instrument my keyboard is on in that particular performance, rather than using a combination of 16 total instruments in that performance. What do I need to do?
Thank You
Ryan King