Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > smartmusic softsynth...  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

korneel.bernolet
out of inspiration

Click to send korneel.bernolet email.Click to visit korneel.bernolet's website.Send a Private Message to korneel.bernoletAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2003
Total Posts : 735

Posted 1/15/2004 11:00 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
hello

i was trying the finale 2004 demo, the first thing of all was playing an orchestral score with the human playback and the smarmusic softsynth, but i really don't like it... the sounds of my Roland XP-30 are much better !
any suggestions to make the sound better ?

the composition is a post-modern work for full orchestra.

grtz

Korneel Bernolet

Finale 2003a - Pentium III - Windows 2000 Professional - Roland XP-30

Dan Powers
Registered Member

Click to send Dan Powers email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Dan PowersAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2000
Total Posts : 1343

Posted 1/15/2004 2:57 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
If the XP-30 sounds better, use it.

Dan Powers
“Workaholic? Brokers and salesmen are workaholics. Artists are obsessed. There’s a difference.” --Edward Sorel

kignature
Registered Member

Click to send kignature email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to kignatureAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2000
Total Posts : 337

Posted 1/15/2004 3:30 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
hello

any suggestions to make the sound better ?

the composition is a post-modern work for full orchestra.

grtz
The SmartMusic sound font sounds WAY better than anything I have plugged into my computer, so I use it. But if your X-30 sounds better, use that.smilewinkgrin

"If I ever lose my mind, I hope some honest person will find it and take it to the lost and found." --George Carlin