Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Smart Music and Essential Elements 2000  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

goodvibe
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to goodvibeAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jun 2002
Total Posts : 17

Posted 10/11/2005 2:15 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
My school district recently just switched to Essential Elements 2000.  On the back of the Conductor's Score it says that the full EE version is included.  On the activation screen, it says that I can enter a serial number (for teachers).  I tried entering a few numbers I found on the book but it came back that they are not the proper serial number.  Where do I find that serial number?
Thanks,
AV

SmartMusicDave
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to SmartMusicDaveAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 2004
Total Posts : 7

Posted 10/12/2005 7:21 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

The SmartMusic code would normally be on a yellow sticker affixed to the plastic CD sleeve in the back of the spiral bound teachers edition of Essential Elements 2000. Student editions for particular instruments will not include or require a code to use the program. If you have purchased the teachers edition and did not receive a code please contact Hal Leonard regarding this issue.

http://www.halleonard.com/contact.jsp

Dave
SmartMusic Technical Support Representative

These on-line forums are intended for the exchange of ideas among the users of MakeMusic products. If you'd like individual help from our technical support staff, please contact them directly via email at winsupport@makemusic.com or macsupport@makemusic.com or call 952-937-9703 Toll free SmartMusic assistance: (866) 240-4041 Monday through Friday 8:30AM-8PM CST.