Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Where is my music?  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

KatisGreat
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to KatisGreatAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 2004
Total Posts : 1

Posted 12/14/2004 6:13 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Im new to Smartmusic, my band director referenced me here, I am doing a solo for Solo & Ensemble and he said my piece of music would be on here. sad I have the SM code, and I put it in and it said that my piece was unavailable... what does this mean and how can I get my music so I can start practicing!? Thanks alot... Kat

Tyler
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to TylerAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2001
Total Posts : 3586

Posted 12/15/2004 1:48 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi Kat,

Unless it's a song that your band director made himself, it should already have been in your program. So I'm not sure why you're getting that message. But go to www.smartmusic.com, log in, and then click "Find Music" at the top of the page. Next click "Search the Catalog." Don't fill in all the catagories for the search, but just type one word that's in the title (don't bother using a word like "the" - go for an important one). If you've already tried that, I apologize.

Tyler

Windows XP, all updates

bandchick
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to bandchickAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2005
Total Posts : 4

Posted 1/5/2005 9:26 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi Kat,

I have the same problem. It turns out that not all the solos are on the catalog.
What you can do is call the 1-800 number at the top of the homepage. One
of the members that replied to my message said that you should get something
called a soapbox. I'm not sure what that is but when i find out i'll let you know.

Bandchick