Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Grid Hotkey Interface For Finale :: Current Version v0.19  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
53 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2  3 
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Motet
Isorhythmic

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to MotetAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 2002
Total Posts : 12849

Posted 4/17/2015 2:44 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'll butt out. I don't use Grid Hotkey.

Finale 2011b, 2005, TGTools
Windows 7, MIDI input
Finale Transposition Chart

Joseph.
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Joseph.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2011
Total Posts : 212

Posted 6/26/2015 12:54 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I haven't updated this in months because my brother and I have been working on a newer version of this. We don't get many chances to work on it so it is slow going but the newer version promises much. We're using javascript and Electron to make the cross-platform GUI with buttons that move easily. It's promising. The automation will use Applescript for Mac and Autohotkey for Windows. I will release a couple dozen Lua scripts that I've been working on occasion. It's still a few months out though.

What I like most about this new development is that it is an interface that transcends Finale. With so much customization and power for adding and deleting and editing scripts, it will really be a interface to manage all macros: more universal.

Anyways, just wanted to post here to say that the development isn't dead in case anyone was wondering.

Windows 7 Finale 2012c

Finale Hotkey Grid - free, open source, and mostly... a work in progress.
/github.com/jsphweid/Finale-Hotkey-Grid

Another macro to make booklets effortlessly...
forum.makemusic.com/?f=5&m=448667

Joseph.
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Joseph.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2011
Total Posts : 212

Posted 8/7/2015 5:47 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
HI. As promised, here is our first version of the Hotkey-Grid. It's almost cross-platform: getting it to appear and disappear is difficult in Mac. Under investigation... Anyways, I'm going to make a Finale-specific one with my setup in the coming weeks. I'll post that here too.

More Info:
http://www.ahkscript.org/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9128

Windows Executable:
/dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67477162/hotkey-grid_0.1.0.exe

Github:
/github.com/jsphweid/hotkey-grid

Windows 7 Finale 2012c

Finale Hotkey Grid - free, open source, and mostly... a work in progress.
/github.com/jsphweid/Finale-Hotkey-Grid

Another macro to make booklets effortlessly...
forum.makemusic.com/?f=5&m=448667