Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Goodbye, Guys...  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Show Newest Post First ]

555 95472
My friends call me "5".

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to 555 95472AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2012
Total Posts : 26

Posted 1/1/2017 8:26 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Sorry this has ended. I have been here since 2001 under about eight different screen names. With this "up yours" move by MM my pining for the days of Coda and good customer service and my consistent unhappiness with what Finale has become leads me to realize that Finale 25 is my last version, after having used it just about exclusively since version 2.0.

ATTENTION, LONGTIME FINALE USERS: YOU COMPLAIN TOO MUCH AND EXPECT US TO WORK TOO HARD. YOU ARE NO LONGER NEEDED. WE HAVE YOUNGER, LESS EXPERIENCED USERS WHO THINK OUR PRODUCT IS GREAT AS IT IS. BE GONE! -- Love, MakeMusic!

555 95472
My friends call me "5".

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to 555 95472AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2012
Total Posts : 26

Posted 1/1/2017 8:33 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Oh, and by the way, thanks to all the users here who have helped me, both directly and indirectly, these past sixteen years.

What a lousy way to kill a community and a product. :-(