Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > SmartMusic slow to load between selections  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

zdma1
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to zdma1AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/13/2012 6:52 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello Forum,

I like to use SmartMusic to practice my recitals so that I can learn the accompaniments before actual rehearsals and to work endurance and pacing in practice. Therefore, I have to load multiple files one after another to create a realistic performance environment. The initial file loads quickly, but once I select "done" the file takes several minutes to close. Is there any way I can speed this up?

I am currently using 2012b and I had never had this problem with earlier editions (2009, 2010) unless I selected "record." Could this slow closing be due to the automatic recording function in 2012b? If so, can I somehow bypass this function?

Thanks!

Z