Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Good bye, Finale forum. What a boneheaded move, Make Music...  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

poparad
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to poparadAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2014
Total Posts : 28

Posted 1/1/2017 1:01 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I had an issue with the new v25 a month or so back. I posted about it on here and had two pages of replies within 24 hours. I also posted help through the "official" channels. Took two days to get a reply, and over the course of more than two weeks of every-other-day back-and-forth, I never got my problem resolved.

I'm dumbfounded at the magnificent stupidity required to think that shutting down a place like this could in any way be a good idea. Talk about disconnected from reality.

Oh well, obviously no one in charge is listening to their customers.

Zuill
"The Troll"

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to ZuillAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2003
Total Posts : 29077

Posted 1/1/2017 1:37 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Join the finaleforum.com site. Most of us are there now.

Zuill

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."

Win 7 64bit, 2011b, 2012c, 2014d, 2014.5, 25.2

Favorite Forum quote: "Please, everybody, IGNORE THE TROLL!"

Perotinus
"The ends of the earth have seen it all!"

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to PerotinusAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jun 2011
Total Posts : 199

Posted 1/1/2017 1:07 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Bye, all... see you all on the other side (the enlightened, not the dark one).
Cheers and best wishes always, and happy new year.

Perotinus

Finale 2014.5
Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit