Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Art/express Libraries  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Cal Muirhead/playtuba
Registered Member

Click to send Cal Muirhead/playtuba email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Cal Muirhead/playtubaAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2000
Total Posts : 137

Posted 3/30/2002 1:26 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi...I would like to create extensive articulation and expression libraries and then open them in all of the template applications. for instance, I get the said libraries fixed the way I want them for one template, how can I apply and save that special library to all templates? Thanks for listening..Cal Muirhead playtuba@uniserve.com

jcraig1
Registered Member

Click to send jcraig1 email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to jcraig1AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 1998
Total Posts : 842

Posted 3/30/2002 5:05 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Cal-
The best solution is to set up a default doc with
all your libraries as you want them.
Save it as Maestro default file (stash the original
someplace or rename it) and that will be your
personal default file containing all your desires.
Joel Craig
Craig Music Services
NYC

Cal Muirhead/playtuba
Registered Member

Click to send Cal Muirhead/playtuba email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Cal Muirhead/playtubaAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2000
Total Posts : 137

Posted 3/31/2002 11:26 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Thanks Joel...I'll give it a try...Cal