Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > script for ending  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

OCTO.
The radical answers.

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to OCTO.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2008
Total Posts : 2659

Posted 2/16/2012 3:24 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hello.
I try to make a script that will, when applied on a measure (Measure Attributes), make that measure with double right barline, hide cautionary clefs and key sign, and also force the next following measure to the next system, showing always time signature.

I have managed to get it work partially. With Tab I can go around and click with Space but I havent managed to:
Click "up" to change to the next measure (the little one close to MEasure Attributes for Measure)
Time Signature to "Always show".

OCTO is BACK!
Finale 2011c,OS X 10.6.8 OS X 10.5.8 / MacBookPro & iMac 20" / Logic Studio 8, Peak Express 6 / InDesign CS4
INGLISH iz not maj modr-toung!

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
untitled.JPG
  55KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 301 time(s).

Mircea
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to MirceaAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableClick to Add mircea_fyn to Your Y! Friends List.Click to Add tv_mircea to your MSN Buddy List.
Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 642

Posted 2/19/2012 4:21 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
If you need by this to start a new piece or movement, there is a JW plugin for this. It also creates the measure regions, creates a new indented system, and shows the staff full name.

„E tot ce va spun!”

Finale 2012
Win7 64Bit, Phenom II x4 965, 4GB RAM, Asus Xonar Xense Audio card, etc - a good powerful PC.

OCTO.
The radical answers.

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to OCTO.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2008
Total Posts : 2659

Posted 2/20/2012 2:53 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Thanks i will check. anyway i am curious how to give the commands for UP (next measure) and BUTTON double barline.

OCTO is BACK!
Finale 2011c,OS X 10.6.8 OS X 10.5.8 / MacBookPro & iMac 20" / Logic Studio 8, Peak Express 6 / InDesign CS4
INGLISH iz not maj modr-toung!