Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > More Books?  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

MomsL8
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to MomsL8AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jun 2005
Total Posts : 3

Posted 2/5/2006 5:07 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Last year, our beginning band book was listed in the titles available.  This year, however, Standard of Excellence Book 2 is not listed.  I like my child to use Smart Music to practice while I'm at work.  Gives me a good control of what's she's doing without me blindly signing a practice sheet.  Is there a way these 2nd year books can be added?  It would sure be a good incentive to purchasing Smart Music.  I love the concept, but without the right band book, it's really not that helpful.

Tyler
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to TylerAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2001
Total Posts : 3586

Posted 2/6/2006 3:15 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
MomsL8 said...
Last year, our beginning band book was listed in the titles available. This year, however, Standard of Excellence Book 2 is not listed. I like my child to use Smart Music to practice while I'm at work. Gives me a good control of what's she's doing without me blindly signing a practice sheet. Is there a way these 2nd year books can be added? It would sure be a good incentive to purchasing Smart Music. I love the concept, but without the right band book, it's really not that helpful.

I know that they're always looking for opportunities to expand the repertoire, and the more demand they have for this, the sooner it will likely be added. Go ahead and send your request into customer support.

Windows XP, all updates

Real Time Finale Discussion - FinaleIRC.Com

MomsL8
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to MomsL8AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jun 2005
Total Posts : 3

Posted 2/10/2006 6:29 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Do I just email Customer Support?

Thanks,

Jill

Tyler
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to TylerAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2001
Total Posts : 3586

Posted 2/10/2006 7:52 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
You can find a link on the SmartMusic website. Here it is: /support.makemusic.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Default.aspx?__redir=1&__redir=1

Windows XP, all updates

Real Time Finale Discussion - FinaleIRC.Com