Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Change in Forum Location  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
135 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2  3  4  5  6 
[ | Show Newest Post First ]

Gareth Green
Player of fine trumpets

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Gareth GreenAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2001
Total Posts : 2943

Posted 12/6/2016 6:54 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'm starting to wonder whether Adam and his colleagues might possibly have been ostriches in a previous existence ... ?

Gareth J. Green

Fin25
Windows 10 (under duress ... )

Michael Johnson
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Michael JohnsonAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2004
Total Posts : 1317

Posted 12/6/2016 7:19 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Greetings all:

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I wanted to chime in with my thoughts. A group of us at MakeMusic thought long and hard about the best way to serve our users. I appreciate your concerns that the ZenDesk Community is not this forum. As Adam noted, we will make as many changes to Community as quickly as possible and we will advocate to Zendesk to enhance their tool set. I also want to affirm that we are only locking this forum, we are not removing accessibility. The rich set of answers and discussion will remain as a resource.

I also appreciate many of you, myself included, coming to these forums for a sense of community about all things Finale. While only time will tell, I can assure you we are committed to fostering that same sense of community in the "Community" portal. I realize these are empty words but I sincerely look forward to you joining me in our new Help Center Community.

Change and Adapt. This has become a motto of our company as we became part of Peaksware. When I started at MakeMusic in 1996, the only forums available were from AOL and Compuserve. Shortly thereafter it was determined that we would no longer support those services. I recall a rather large outcry, similar to this, of the AOL and Compuserve communities at the time. But change and adapt we did. Of course, there was no Facebook, or Yahoo, or Google, or Twitter, or ZenDesk and our documentation was 3 purple books back then. So, we provided as best we could a neutral forum, this forum. Times have changed and as difficult as it is for all of us, we need to change and adapt.

I agree that the Finale community is a great asset and, in this day and age when you have so many choices to pick your notation toolset, the fact that you continue to use Finale is both humbling and inspiring. We all want Finale to be better and change quicker and have every feature all of you have dreamed up. Maybe someday it will, in the meantime, we will keep making small changes, releasing updates with bug fixes, and implementing new features: allowing Finale to become better, faster, and easier to use. It is absolutely your free market right to choose whether to participate. Thank you for doing so.

Thank you for your time, your energy, your feedback (yes! we listen), your ideas, and most of all your musicianship. For in the end, we all want to Make Music. "Here's hoping that Finale enhances your musical productivity and creativity in ways you've never imagined possible."

Sincerely,
Michael Johnson
Vice President, Professional Notation

Michael Johnson

MacBook Pro
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB RAM

Motet
Isorhythmic

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to MotetAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 2002
Total Posts : 12849

Posted 12/6/2016 7:24 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
What is the hurry? Please leave this one open until Zendesk is up to snuff.

Finale 2014.5, 2011b, 2005, TGTools
Windows 7, MIDI input
Finale Transposition Chart

Writer of Music
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Writer of MusicAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2011
Total Posts : 848

Posted 12/7/2016 11:06 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Michael Johnson said...
A group of us at MakeMusic thought long and hard about the best way to serve our users.

Either the group was too small, or you didn't think long and hard enough. Because closing this forum couldn't be farthest from 'serving' your customers.

Keeping this forum open but deactivated is of very little use, because it is an ordeal to search this forum as it is and therefor hardly a 'resource' of answers of any value whatsoever.

The point is not the loss of a 'sense of community', but of a resource of knowledge and experience that MakeMusic never has and never will be able to provide. As helpful and probably knowledgeable your help centre may be, they cannot and never will match the knowledge, experience, success in help and helpfulness of a number of long time users, copyists, musicologists, musicians, composers as is gathered here.

'Change and adapt' may well be your company motto, but why do you enforce that on your customer — you'll remember: the one who buys your stuff and thus puts bread on your table. Shouldn't you adapt and change when your customer demands that from you? But no, instead you force the customer to adapt and change.

And last but by no means least: please don't say that you listen when you should say that you hear. To listen suggests that you do something with what you hear. Do you? No, your path was set and regardless of what you hear, your path remains unchanged.

In short, nice speech, mr. Johnson, but your quasi empathic words did not earn you a cigar.

Finale 25.
Mac OS X 10.11.6.

Ralph L. Bowers Jr.
Polymathist

Click to send Ralph L. Bowers Jr. email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Ralph L. Bowers Jr.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2012
Total Posts : 883

Posted 12/7/2016 1:18 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Well I guess most here are at the point where we will leave these forums behind, MM's attempt at further control is a failure but they are to blind to see. Maybe somewhat related to the current election in the US..... those insulated from what the common electorate (user base) needed or even wanted. Insulated with their corporate speak and hive mind, and failing to even ask themselves whether at this time with features that are needed but lacking with Zendesk that they should put off the change until those issues are rectified.

Finale 2010b, 2011b, 2012c, 2014d, 2014.5, Version 25.1; TGTools Pro, Patterson plugins, JW plugins (current for each Finale Instalation)
Sibelius 6.2, 7.1.3, 7.5.1, 8.5.0, Write Score Sound Sets, TMT Publisher Bundle Plugins, Bob Zawalich plugins, Dolet 6.6
Print Music 2004, 2010a, 2011a, 2014a
Progression, Progression 2, Progression 3, Notion 4, Notion 5 (Notion 5 not really any better than 4, [Notion 6 (bought but not installed)]
Pro Tools 9.5, Reaper
Kontakt 5
GPO4, GPO5, World Instruments
SmartScore X Pro, SmartScore X2 Pro, PhotoScore Ultimate 6 & 7 & 8.04 ( 7 has some utility----best of those available, 8 has some issues that need fixing)
M-Audio "Oxygen 25" Midi input keyboard (recent addition 2014)
Systems (5) // Windows XP Pro (32bit), 2@ Windows 7 Pro, 8.1 Pro, Windows 10 64 bit, 4GB - 16GB RAM
Paper & Pencil

BMus, MM (Musicology)

BvdPress
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to BvdPressAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2001
Total Posts : 1006

Posted 12/7/2016 1:46 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Michael Johnson said...
I realize these are empty words...

This partial sentence says it all for me.

A VERY loyal user base is offering you feedback and telling you they do not want change, but alas the company is once again ignoring that base. And by ignoring I mean LOUDLY saying we don't care what you think. It is very clear to me that MakeMusic does not think this Forum is worth anything to the company.

Guess what? Some of us recommend Finale not just because of the product but because of this forum as well. The forum offers a way for the loyal base as well newcomers to exchange ideas and get help, but even more it allows users to get help WITHOUT inundating the MakeMusic call center each and every day. It is actually one of the better selling points of the product past the notation.

I would urge the "group" at MakeMusic to take another look at this Forum. If nothing else, delay until the new version is in much better shape.

As for "Change and Adapt", please apply to this decision. You made a decision now "Change and Adapt" to what your base is telling you.

Michael Johnson said...
(yes! we listen)

Could have fooled me...after 20+ years of using Finale this company once again is proving it is tone deaf.

Oh well. Back to work using Finale.

Bryan Doughty
BVD Press, Music Express, BrassWorks4, Timber Ridge Music,
Kiwi Press, Serendipity Press and Cimarron Music Press
bvdpress@gmail.com
http://www.cimarronmusic.com/

Post Edited (BvdPress) : 12/7/2016 1:27:10 PM (GMT-6)

Zuill
"The Troll"

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to ZuillAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2003
Total Posts : 29077

Posted 12/7/2016 1:58 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I agree with that last statement. If the scan app change could be reversed, then so could this.

One can get some good entertainment by reading the new forum. It gives me a chuckle now and then when I force myself to see if there might be anything of value there. iI's quite full of beginner questions and little of substantial discourse.

Zuill

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."

Win 7 64bit, 2011b, 2012c, 2014d, 2014.5, 25.1

Favorite Forum quote: "Please, everybody, IGNORE THE TROLL!"

Mike Rosen
himself

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit Mike Rosen's website.Send a Private Message to Mike RosenAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2006
Total Posts : 14146

Posted 12/7/2016 7:13 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Zuill said...
I agree with that last statement. If the scan app change could be reversed, then so could this.

One can get some good entertainment by reading the new forum. It gives me a chuckle now and then when I force myself to see if there might be anything of value there. iI's quite full of beginner questions and little of substantial discourse.

Zuill

Has the scan debacle been reversed? Did I miss something?

Mike Rosen
www.specialmillwork.com

Bass with Choir of the Sound www.choirofthesound.org
Volunteer copyist (The Gang of Twelve) for the Barbershop Harmony Society
FINALE TIPS at www.specialmillwork.com/finale-tips-and-tricks/index.html

Finale 2014.5 on El Capitan
Simple Entry, QWERTY keyboard, numberpad. That's my system, and I'm stickin' to it.

"As a musician, he's a damn fine woodworker."

Michel R. E.
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Michel R. E.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2003
Total Posts : 7430

Posted 12/7/2016 7:24 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Writer of Music said...
Michael Johnson said...
A group of us at MakeMusic thought long and hard about the best way to serve our users.

Either the group was too small, or you didn't think long and hard enough. Because closing this forum couldn't be farthest from 'serving' your customers.

<snip>

'Change and adapt' may well be your company motto, but why do you enforce that on your customer — you'll remember: the one who buys your stuff and thus puts bread on your table. Shouldn't you adapt and change when your customer demands that from you? But no, instead you force the customer to adapt and change.

The forum is a MAJOR selling point, because gathered in a single place are people of vast experience as engravers, teachers, composers, and musicians.

If MM forces all of these people to "change and adapt" I can easily see many of them changing and adapting to some other software which appears to offer considerably more RESPECT for its clientele and a vested interest in amassing the best and brightest around its product.

Upgrade the forum, sure. it's way past due.
But the "new forum" MM is offering us is pure shi*. it has 0 functionality, and is missing just about every attribute that makes this forum so valuable.

A MM employee even had the nerve to respond here saying that the new forum could do all the same things... more or less... except for a few exceptions... which includes pretty much everything that the user base requires of a Finale forum. In other words, with a few weasel words a MM employee admitted that the new forum is pointless and useless.

As was wisely said: MakeMusic, you may be "hearing", but you are NOT "listening".

Finale (started with ver. 3.0) using 2012 (2014 has been shelved for its lack of support for older Garritan libraries), putting Finale 25 through its paces.
Windows 8.1
basically ALL Garritan libraries, plus XSample Chamber Ensemble.

"Art critics suffer from Pigeon Syndrome. Pigeons like to leave their mark on monuments. But at the end of the day, the pigeon remains a pigeon, and the monument remains a monument."

Zuill
"The Troll"

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to ZuillAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2003

Posted 12/7/2016 11:26 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The scan app reversal was that they said they would have it, then they abruptly removed it. That is a reversal.

And, we might as well fold. It appears that things are set in stone. Interesting business paradigm, but the one chosen, nonetheless.

Zuill

Win 7 64bit, 2011b, 2012c, 2014d, 2014.5, 25.1

N. Grossingink
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to N. GrossinginkAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Nov 2002
Total Posts : 3991

Posted 12/8/2016 7:10 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
There is another thing about the new Community Forum that's a bit disconcerting.

Whenever a question is answered, the forum moderator apparently can tag the topic "ANSWERED", which locks the topic preventing further discussion. Not really helpful if you want to mention an alternate technique, word of caution, use of plugin, etc., etc.

N.

OSX El Capitan 10.11.6
Finale 2011c, 2012c for production work

Finale 2014.5, not used by my clients

(Finale v25 - not interested yet)

TgTools, Patterson Plugins, JW Change and Staff Polyphony, QuicKeys 4
Mac Mini 2.4 Ghz Intel, 8GB RAM
New Belgium Fat Tire Ale

"At last, fortissimo!"
–Gustav Mahler, on visiting Niagara Falls

Writer of Music
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Writer of MusicAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2011
Total Posts : 848

Posted 12/9/2016 10:47 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
N. Grossingink said...
There is another thing about the new Community Forum that's a bit disconcerting.

Whenever a question is answered, the forum moderator apparently can tag the topic "ANSWERED", which locks the topic preventing further discussion. Not really helpful if you want to mention an alternate technique, word of caution, use of plugin, etc., etc.

N.

Exactly! And aren't precisely the discussions and the alternative solutions what makes this community so valuable? And aren't the best ideas and proposals for improvements, additional features and enhancements the result of many such discussions? Don't find many third party plugins their origin in what was discussed and suggested right here, in this community?

Finale 25.
Mac OS X 10.11.6.

Michael Johnson
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Michael JohnsonAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2004
Total Posts : 1317

Posted 12/10/2016 10:02 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Hi All:

Thank you for the comments and feedback thus far. The Finale community is a wonderful asset and I look forward to discussions, suggestions, ideas, and solutions about all things Finale and music notation with everyone in the new community.
Additionally, people learn differently. We offer Quickstart videos, user manuals, and knowledge base articles in addition to the community and the case system. None of this is going away from our Help Center (Centre) and we are certainly always working to improve each of those resources.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Cheers,

Michael Johnson

MacBook Pro
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB RAM

Surface 4
Win 10

Mike Rosen
himself

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit Mike Rosen's website.Send a Private Message to Mike RosenAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2006

Posted 12/10/2016 10:35 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
(Shakes head...)

Mike Rosen
www.specialmillwork.com

Simple Entry, QWERTY keyboard, numberpad. That's my system, and I'm stickin' to it.

Michel R. E.
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Michel R. E.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2003

Posted 12/10/2016 10:37 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
translation

Michael Johnson said...
Hi All:

Thank-you for wasting your time telling us about your needs. We want to take advantage of the Finale community, but on OUR terms, so we're still going to push you to go to the new pointless forum, because we have decided what is best for you. Actually, we've decided what is best for us by ignoring what is actually best for you.

Additionally, no matter the mounds of evidence to the contrary, we believe something blindly enough to damage this community to satisfy our pig-headed need to "do something new", because our incompetent designers would rather distract you from the numerous as-yet unrepaired bugs in Finale with a pointless and uncalled for forum move.

I'll just continue pretending that your feedback actually means something to us.

Cheers,

Finale (started with ver. 3.0) using 2012 (2014 has been shelved for its lack of support for older Garritan libraries), putting Finale 25 through its paces.
Windows 8.1

"Art critics suffer from Pigeon Syndrome. Pigeons like to leave their mark on monuments. But at the end of the day, the pigeon remains a pigeon, and the monument remains a monument."

Ron.
Composer

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit Ron.'s website.Send a Private Message to Ron.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2003
Total Posts : 8828

Posted 12/10/2016 10:41 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
They just don't get it. I, and many other experienced users who have been supporting this community for decades, are not going to the new forum. Period. End of story. You've lost, MakeMusic, more than you seem to realize.

Finale 25.2

GPO5, JaBB3, GIO, COMB2, GWI, GIFF, Steinway Basic.

Windows 7; 10 GB RAM.

www.composeforums.com

Zoots
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to ZootsAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2010
Total Posts : 385

Posted 12/10/2016 11:14 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
It's time to face the music (or reality). MM is not keeping this forum alive and it is gong to get locked.

Members have listed various deficiencies in the new Zendesk forum which indeed make it less than desirable but it is where MM is going to do whatever monitoring and answering. The issue is where do the dissatisfied members move. Go to another forum which do exist or move to the new MM forum and try to work within it to get it improved. I notice that there are already some very familiar names participating on that forum.

I emphasize that it is the members, not the forum software, that makes the community and the quality of answers. It would be a shame if a critical mass of the very knowledgeable users on this forum were seriously fragmented with some going here and some going there. When I last looked there were about 75 responses to the poll about keeping this forum open. That may well represent about 74 very knowledgeable users but it probably is a small drop in the Finale users bucket.

I think I'm going to try living in the new forum and complain from within. I'm not a very knowledgeable user which is why the number is 74, not 75 above :). While a "screw you MM" is my thought, I also see no benefit in shooting near my feet.

Finale 2012c
JABB3/Aria

Smartscore Pro X2

Windows 10

Intel i7 with more than I need

Mike Rosen
himself

Date Joined Feb 2006

Posted 12/10/2016 11:25 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Zoots,

I see you on the SmartScore forum, where you are a valued contributor. That forum has (I think) all the features that the members here, want. MM has made a bad choice, not necessarily in moving the forum, but in their choice of a replacement.

I'll look for you to join us at finaleforum.com!

Mike Rosen
www.specialmillwork.com

Mike Rosen
himself

Date Joined Feb 2006

Posted 12/10/2016 11:27 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Michael Johnson said...
Hi All:

Thank you for the comments and feedback thus far. The Finale community is a wonderful asset and I look forward to discussions, suggestions, ideas, and solutions about all things Finale and music notation with everyone in the new community.

You can look all you want. But you ain't gonna see it.

Mike Rosen
www.specialmillwork.com

Mike Rosen
himself

Date Joined Feb 2006

Posted 12/10/2016 11:32 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
And unless I missed it, there is no way to send a PM on the new forum. Just another reason not to use it.

Mike Rosen
www.specialmillwork.com

Ralph L. Bowers Jr.
Polymathist

Click to send Ralph L. Bowers Jr. email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Ralph L. Bowers Jr.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2012

Posted 12/10/2016 11:35 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Ron. said...
They just don't get it..................

They just don't care.

If they really heard what we said they would repeat each and every item and then tell us why with that understanding that this needs to be completed at this point without Zendesk having a fuller feature set to facilitate interactions.

Finale 2010b, 2011b, 2012c, 2014d, 2014.5, Version 25.2; TGTools Pro, Patterson plugins, JW plugins (current for each Finale Instalation)
Sibelius 6.2, 7.1.3, 7.5.1, 8.5.0, Write Score Sound Sets, TMT Publisher Bundle Plugins, Bob Zawalich plugins, Dolet 6.6
Progression, Progression 2, Progression 3, Notion 4, Notion 5 (Notion 5 not really any better than 4, [Notion 6 (bought but not installed)]
Pro Tools 9.5, Reaper
Kontakt 5
SmartScore X Pro, SmartScore X2 Pro, PhotoScore Ultimate 6 & 7 & 8.04 ( 7 has some utility----best of those available, 8 has some issues that need fixing)
Systems (5) // Windows XP Pro (32bit), 2@ Windows 7 Pro, 8.1 Pro, Windows 10 64 bit, 4GB - 16GB RAM
Paper & Pencil

BMus, MM (Musicology)

Zoots
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to ZootsAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2010
Total Posts : 385

Posted 12/10/2016 4:07 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Mike Rosen said...
Zoots,

I see you on the SmartScore forum, where you are a valued contributor. That forum has (I think) all the features that the members here, want. MM has made a bad choice, not necessarily in moving the forum, but in their choice of a replacement.

I'll look for you to join us at finaleforum.com!

How can I refuse a kind invitation like that!
I am now registered on finaleforum.com and look forward to seeing everybody there.

Finale 2012c
JABB3/Aria

Smartscore Pro X2

Windows 10

Intel i7 with more than I need

Michel R. E.
Registered Member

Date Joined May 2003

Posted 12/10/2016 4:18 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I am now registered on Finale Forum as well.

Windows 8.1

Ralph L. Bowers Jr.
Polymathist

Date Joined May 2012

Posted 12/10/2016 4:55 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Thanks Peter and Mike.....joined in 2014 but never used as this current forum was more useful to my purposes. But by the end of December when MM finally locks this site I'll be on http://www.finaleforum.com/index.php?sid=a67294fb7e7dcca8bd3fd8b5238927c8

Finale 2010b, 2011b, 2012c, 2014d, 2014.5, Version 25.2; TGTools Pro, Patterson plugins, JW plugins (current for each Finale Instalation)
Pro Tools 9.5, Reaper
Kontakt 5
Paper & Pencil

BMus, MM (Musicology)

Zuill
"The Troll"

Date Joined Oct 2003

Posted 12/10/2016 5:03 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I guess MakeMusic has succeeded in their plan (to drive users away). Remember when Coca-Cola changed their formula, then had to bring Classic Coke back? (Maybe I'm dating myself.) Sometimes things just don't go as planned in the business world. I am guessing they were actually hoping to lose some of us "pot-stirrers". How will they know about the things needing fixing?

Zuill

Win 7 64bit, 2011b, 2012c, 2014d, 2014.5, 25.2

Post Edited (Zuill) : 12/10/2016 4:09:27 PM (GMT-6)