Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > PDF export!  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Kid Finesse
Registered Member

Click to send Kid Finesse email.Click to visit Kid Finesse's website.Send a Private Message to Kid FinesseAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2000
Total Posts : 1

Posted 7/31/2004 1:50 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'm just realizing the power in Finalescript. I do a lot of exporting to PDF, and was wondering if there was any way to script it (for batch process). Pardon my ignorance if it's a simple job. :-)

Allen J. Fisher
Engraver

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Allen J. FisherClick to Add ajfisher31 to Your AIM Buddy List.ICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2004
Total Posts : 653

Posted 8/2/2004 2:28 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Yep.

If you are using Acrobat Distiller (or another PDF print driver)

Set that printer to be your default printer. You could then say:

//Begin
Batch Process Folder
//or process all open if you already have the files open
Print
Close
//end

Lemme know if you need something else...

Allen J. Fisher
Sr. QA Rep
Notation Quality Assurance
MakeMusic! Inc.