Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > maestro music font  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

black_dragon15
Registered Member

Click to send black_dragon15 email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to black_dragon15AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2005
Total Posts : 1

Posted 2/19/2005 3:15 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
i've been using finale notepad 2005 and had the sudden problem of a message appearing saying "MAESTRO MUSIC FONT IS NOT INSTALLED" .
because of this i repededly downloaded the programme again and agian. to no effect. so when i opened the programme this message appears and instead of the usual notation thers all the music is made up of symbols such as clocks and scissors. because of this i was unble to print off my music.
this is not my only problen though, as it has started happening to my new Finale 2004 as well. upon start up the message " MAESTRO FONT IS NOT INSTALLED ON YOUR SYSTEM. YOU MUST INSTALL FROM YOUR ORRIGINAL CD." so again i have reinstalled the programe but nothing seems to be working.
i did not have this problem when i first installed this programme and so am very confused on the matter.

i hope someone can help me as this is a very desperate matter (i have been relying on these programmes for my GCSE course work)
thank you for your time,
black_dragon15

Richard N.
Musician

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to Richard N.AIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2001
Total Posts : 1424

Posted 2/19/2005 4:40 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
You could try installing just the fonts from your Finale CD. - and make sure you reboot.

Also you would be better off posting this sort of question in the Windows or Mac forums instead of the Finalescript forum

Richard N.

Software = Finale 2005 (no updates) ~ Garritan GPO ~ Cakewalk Home Studio 2002 ~ Cubasis ~ WinXP Home SP1
Hardware =
Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ Audigy Sound Card
Real Instruments = Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Soveriegn Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium ~ M-Audio Keystation 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Roland SoundCanvas SC-33
Leisure stuff = ST:TNG ~ Kronenbourg ~ Italian Red Wine ~ Curry

All posts spellchecked using a very unreliable beta version of GreyMatter® ver. 1.01

Carla @ MakeMusic
MakeMusic

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit Carla @ MakeMusic's website.Private Messaging Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2004
Total Posts : 1664

Posted 6/3/2005 12:03 PM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

For the Guest who sent me an Admin alert for this thread, please see this sticky thread:

http://www.finalemusic.com/forum/default.aspx?f=5&m=104389

-Carla

MakeMusic! Inc.

These on-line forums are intended for the exchange of ideas among the users of MakeMusic products. If you'd like individual help from our technical support staff, please contact them directly via email at winsupport@makemusic.com or macsupport@makemusic.com or call 952-937-9703.