Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > chord symbols  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

farzad
Registered Member

Click to send farzad email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableSend a Private Message to farzadAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2002
Total Posts : 9

Posted 6/16/2002 12:55 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Is there any easy way that I can make just the chords symbols (already typed in the parts) bigger. Because my band member has a hard time seeing the normal prints. I do not want to use the resizing tool.

Ric
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailableClick to visit Ric's website.Send a Private Message to RicAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 1999
Total Posts : 485

Posted 6/16/2002 1:46 AM (GMT -6)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Wrong forum... you should post requests like this either in the Windows or in the Macintosh section. I read your message by chance, and I wrote a reply that you'll find in the Windows forum ("enlarging chord symbols").

Riccardo

--
Riccardo Distasi
Arranging and composing homepage:
http://distasi.cjb.net/