The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=23&m=382931
Posted By : joeninety0 - 11/6/2012 2:36 PM
I downloaded the beatles for alto sax and it downloaded ok but when i open it it just gives me a description and no music. the backing plays but no music appears . am i doing something wrong? when I look at some books there is a tick for available on screen others there isn't I dont know what this means. any ideas please

Posted By : Paul Hatton - 11/6/2012 9:14 PM
Sounds like those are accompaniment only. Not all titles show the music on screen. The ones that show music on screen will have a green check next to the list in the search results.

Posted By : Seth Adams - 11/7/2012 2:49 PM
Joeninety0,

Paul is correct. Unfortuantely, the license we have for that title does not include the ability to display the notation onscreen. Please take a look at the article below for more information.

smartmusic.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4444/kw/screen

Seth

MakeMusic, Inc.

These on-line forums are intended for the exchange of ideas among the users of MakeMusic products. If you'd like individual help from our technical support staff, please contact us directly at www.smartmusic.com/support.