The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=23&m=408616
Posted By : Newmusic - 10/7/2013 9:20 AM
I am now unable to access the scales that I downloaded.

I cannot use the scales or the state scales - I currently teach violins the scales using the Trinity Guildhall syllabus and smartmusic as accompaniment.

Today, I open smartmusic and try to access the scales for my violin students - I now get an error message "THIS ACCOMPANIMENT IS NOT LICENSED FOR USE IN YOUR REGION"!!!
EMBARRASSING!!! OH Sorry, we cant have fun with scales today, we'll just have to be boring.....

Why could I use it before and not now.

Please rectify this!

Post Edited (Newmusic) : 10/8/2013 12:38:18 AM (GMT-5)

Posted By : James Lund - 10/7/2013 4:15 PM
Newmusic,

I'm very sorry for the problem today. It was a result of fixing a different problem that caused the issue you ran into. This should be fixed - I think they resolved it late this morning and your scales should be back where they're supposed to be.

Thanks!

James Lund

James Lund
SmartMusic Technical Product Manager
MakeMusic, Inc.

Need to contact Customer Support? Click here to create a support case.

Posted By : Newmusic - 10/8/2013 8:11 AM
Hi James
thanks for the reply - I am still unable to access the scales - 2 reboots and some logins later.
Thanks

Posted By : James Lund - 10/8/2013 12:53 PM
Can you send in a support ticket (if you have already done so, send an update) discussing the problem? We're looking okay on this end and I checked this from my home computer last night. I think our tech folks should be able to fix it for you or let me know if there's a new issue at-hand.

Thanks!

James Lund

James Lund
SmartMusic Technical Product Manager
MakeMusic, Inc.

Need to contact Customer Support? Click here to create a support case.