The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=23&m=426034
Posted By : Bacchus Music - 4/1/2014 2:57 AM
Hi, I have loaded 2 finale files for students of mine and they keep disappearing. Why?
I load these files up, they are there in SM and the following day they have disappeared. I tell my students they are there and then they are not.
I am in Spain trying to get SM going in this system here, not easy in a non-american educational system. There have been a lot of snafus setting it up in 2 schools where I am associated.
I will appreciate a clear and fast answer. Thank you.

Finale 2011cr.1
Mac OS 10.9.1
GPO4
emagic mt4
M-Audio Fiewire 410
Fatar SL-880

Posted By : Seth Adams - 4/1/2014 9:14 AM
Bacchus Music,

Thanks for posting. There are a lot of elements that could be contributing in this particular issue (the way your computers are configured for student use, the way you are sharing the SMP files, etc.). I would highly recommend submitting a case to our support team about this issue so they can get more information and help resolve the problem. The forums are intended as a place to discuss and share experiences with SmartMusic, and is not monitored for Technical Support. To submit a support case follow this link, smartmusic.custhelp.com/app/ask.

Seth

MakeMusic, Inc.

These online forums are intended for the exchange of ideas among the users of MakeMusic products. If you'd like individual help from our technical support staff, please contact us directly at www.smartmusic.com/support.

Posted By : Bacchus Music - 4/1/2014 11:18 AM
Thank you. I couldn't find that address, that is why I posted it here. I will do that.

Finale 2011cr.1
Mac OS 10.9.1
GPO4
emagic mt4
M-Audio Fiewire 410
Fatar SL-880