The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=5&m=41477
Posted By : Dick Brodfuehrer - 3/28/2002 11:08 PM
It is one of the functions in the full set of Tobias Giesen's TGTools.

www.tgtools.de

Dick

Posted By : Wopbamboom - 3/29/2002 7:53 PM
Hmmmm... seems like an obvious answer. But I still can't figure it out. None of the commands in the TGTools drop-down menu seem to be the obvious solution. I tried clicking on the "user manual" command, and all it did was give me a notice that I did not have the .pdf file (shouldn't this have come with the TGTools program?), and that I should download it from the TGTools site. So I went to the site, and found the TGTools200.pdf program. I downloaded it, installed it in my Finale plug-ins folder like it said to, and tried again to pull it up by clicking on the "user manual" command in the drop-down menu. Still no luck. Of course, my TGTools program is version 1.88, and not the V2. Could this be the problem? I would really, REALLY like to start using my TGTools program, but seem to be dead in the water without my user's manual...

Posted By : Dick Brodfuehrer - 3/29/2002 11:33 PM
Nate,

I have version 2.01b, but I'm sure that the Compare Entries function has been part of TGTools for a couple of years.

In the TGTools drop down list you should find Compare Entries under the Miscellaneous category.

Also, the User Manual command in the TGTools drop down works fine for me. Your problem there may very well be the difference in versions.

My suggestion is for you to download the current version of the tools along with the manual and install the whole works.

Dick