The original version of this page can be found at : http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=23&m=405972
Posted By : RĂ¼diger - 8/23/2013 3:34 AM
I am a new SmartMusic user and I am still exploring all the possibilites of the program.

I own a "student" edition and I am not associated with any school, well with my 61 years of age it would be a little weird if I did....

I tried to set up a playlist which contains all the (few) excercises, pieces I have set up to use unitl now to have a more direct access to them.

It was now the second time that the playlist disappeared, is this a know behaviour, or am I doing something wrong?

Posted By : Seth Adams - 8/24/2013 11:54 AM
Rudiger,

Thanks for posting. That is definitely not typical behavior. I would recommend contacting our Support team to find out what might be causing the issue. You can submit a support case here, www.smartmusic.com/support. Click Ask a Question on the right.

Seth

MakeMusic, Inc.

These online forums are intended for the exchange of ideas among the users of MakeMusic products. If you'd like individual help from our technical support staff, please contact us directly at www.smartmusic.com/support.