Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Eagle1
About Me 
Profile Created :1/8/2005 2:47 AM
Total Posts : 182
Interests : Art Degree, Family Portraits, Watercolors, True Crime Forums,
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Eagle1

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 smart shape custom lines don't copy
Glad you sent in a report, MM. PrintMusic has changed too, can't get the toolbars to stand on each side of the screen as they used to, vertical. I managed to drag one to the bottom, rest are piled on...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Eagle1
7/1/2012 5:26 PM
 PrintMusic 2004 from Disk, But Some Changes
Hi, Zuille, Yes, I saw it, and then lost it. So glad you're still here. I did manage to pull down one of the tool bars to the bottom of the page, the 8th notes, 16th notes, etc., but I didn't have...
6/29/2012 5:10 PM
 How to Make Window Options Vertical, and Close Video's Page
Thanks, both of you. I thought of trying to drag, but hadn't noticed any tabs on the left end. Maybe will be able to Zoom at least once more, to get the X back, too, for the video's help page. Thanks...
6/29/2012 1:06 PM

PrintMusic 2004 from Disk, But Some Changes
6-29-12 Re Print Music "Window" Options I've been using my favorite, Print Music 2004 all this time, reinstalled a couple days ago after some pc repairs, and the options in "Window" are no longer two...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Eagle1
6/29/2012 1:01 PM

How to Make Window Options Vertical, and Close Video's Page
I still like Print Music 2004, tho' it's now 2012, getting too elderly to adjust to changes in my later version. Just reinstalled after some repairs, and the 4-6 Windows options tool bars are now all...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Eagle1
6/29/2012 9:14 AM