Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Don McCullough
About Me 
Profile Created :8/28/2005 9:53 AM
Total Posts : 245
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.donaldmccullough.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Don McCullough

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Channels-Instruments suddenly going slightly flat
Thanks, Jolora. It's not a bad thought, but I tried disconnecting my midi keyboard and rebooting. It still did the same thing. I've used the same keyboard and computer for years and Finale for 20ish...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Don McCullough
8/21/2015 7:37 PM
Jetcopy, no glisses, in fact, I was writing out a straightforward hymn harmonization the other day for my choir and it went wonky on me in that simple file. I can also play the keyboard, say for...
8/7/2015 5:22 PM
UPDATE: My Eden was short-lived. The problems remains. The only thing that works is Zuill's suggestion: MIDI/Audio > Send MIDI Value ... > select Pitch Wheel '0' > Send>Done This corrects the pitch...
8/6/2015 3:25 PM
Motet got me to thinking and looking around. My Hard Drive (which is BIG) was nearly full - main problem? Restore points!! Deleted those suckers (and reduced the percentage it's allowed to use) and...
8/4/2015 7:04 PM
If it helps any.... -If I play a note on my external keyboard it is flat. BUT... If I open VST and click on a channel/instrument and click the same note on the virtual keyboard, the pitch is correct....
8/4/2015 4:59 PM