Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Calling plugin via Finale Script with keyboard shortcut causes Measure dialog to open  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jon Burr
About Me 
Profile Created :9/22/2010 1:32 PM
Total Posts : 16
Interests : Bassist, Foodist, Web Wonk
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://jonburr.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jon Burr

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Export to MusicXML-'Java was not initialized correctly' message
I just had this problem on a Mac - Finale 2014.5, Yosemite, SmartScore X2 Pro Trying to import xml into Finale from Smartscore fails. Trying to import an exported SmartScore xml (without using the...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jon Burr
6/19/2016 9:31 AM
 Change Instrument Name in Finale 2012
Missing from the above advice is to look for "Staff Settings for Selected Instrument" collapse arrow in the lower left had corner of the Score Manager window. Expand it. Otherwise, the option for...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jon Burr
5/31/2015 2:39 PM
 Some basic HP prefs for Kontakt/VSL users
A.S. - I tried your HP Prefs in my Finale 2014 file. I notice the KS #'s for Ord=86 and Pizz=90 for bass in your file. I'm trying to get a KS working for those 2 in particular. In Kontakt, it's...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jon Burr
1/17/2015 2:53 PM
 Using Finale with Propellerhead Reason
RamonC, following your instructions, I'm seeing Finale running Reason's transport, but I'm not able to get the midi output to play the sampler. I'm seeing the advanced midi controller, with each bus...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jon Burr
5/8/2014 9:56 PM
 Transfering Finalescripts to new computer
When I upgraded, I found the old script files didn't work... I ended up pasting the scripts from the script editor in the old version of Finale into the editor in the new version and saving them.
FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jon Burr
6/4/2013 8:39 AM