Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Working with individual students.  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : S. Boal
About Me 
Profile Created :7/14/2011 10:11 AM
Total Posts : 13
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to S. Boal

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Working with individual students.
Hi Jan - I work with age-graded bands not ability-grouped students and can't address your question directly. But I have discovered that many students DO fall within some general-ability categories...
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!S. Boal
10/20/2013 12:58 PM
 Update problem
Good news! The gradebook issues previously posted in this thread were resolved today - with some additional tweaks yet to come, I understand. Now we can see our students' submitteed assignment scores...
10/17/2013 11:14 PM
 Update problem
Thanks for the confirmation that it's not "user error". It sounds like we have similarly-sized programs and common frustrations. I was on one of those conference tech calls also and was hopeful for a...
10/5/2013 8:59 PM
 Update problem
Hi all - I have followed the directions in the October 1 SmartMusic blog about the temporary fix for this problem; that is, create an Excel spreadsheet that will show student scores. The problem for...
10/5/2013 8:18 PM
 Update problem
But wait - there's more! I just discovered that previous years' student assessment & recording scores have been combined into a single meaningless score. So now not only can't we view an assessed...
9/15/2013 6:55 PM