Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Windows 10 Compatibility  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Dallas417
About Me 
Profile Created :1/18/2009 4:56 PM
Total Posts : 24
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Dallas417

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

GPO4 solo woodwind instruments play in harmony?
I noticed that if I assign flute player 1 or flute player 2 to my flute staff, I can play two parts simultaneously, but if I select a solo instrument, Finale will ignore harmony parts and only play...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Dallas417
7/4/2016 3:43 PM
 GPO5 upgrade from GPO4: question about improvements in strings
I didn't realize you could write out the first 7 notes in Finale and human playback would do a harp glissando based on that. I have only recently upgraded from 2008 to 2014 and don't recall that...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Dallas417
6/26/2016 2:20 PM
Ron, I read about harp pedaling here: http://www.garritan.com/blog/garritan-personal-orchestra-5-coming-soon/ With GPO4, if you want to do a glissando with the harp pedals set in certain notches,...
6/23/2016 1:25 AM
That is good to know because I thought they had fixed a lot of these bugs. I was looking forward to the spiccato samples especially. I will still probably upgrade if only for the harp pedaling and...
6/19/2016 6:28 PM
 up and down bow articulations
Yes, Ron, exactly. I will play around with it and if I figure it I will post the solution. Thanks all.
6/19/2016 6:22 PM