Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : seanferguson
About Me 
Profile Created :5/26/2000 7:53 PM
Total Posts : 11
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to seanferguson

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Cautionary accidentals and parentheses
Actually, that doesn't work after all. You can also try using the tgtools accidentals plug-in, which might work depending on what you are trying to get. Sean
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!seanferguson
6/10/2007 4:58 PM
 Cautionary accidentals and parentheses
Hi there, I was having this same problem (bizarre parentheses around accidentals after using the cautionary accidentals plug-in), and I found (again bizarrely) that changing the default font from...
6/10/2007 4:12 PM
 weird tie problem
Thanks Jesper! I can't believe I've been using Finale for all these years and didn't know that there was a "Check Ties" command! I'm seeing hours of wasted time spent with the Edit Frame dialog...
12/16/2002 4:48 AM

weird tie problem
Very frequently, the ties in my documents become messed up. Specifically, when I look at the notes using the Edit Frame dialog box in speedy edit, many notes are shown as having a tie ending on them...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

seanferguson
12/15/2002 9:18 PM

correcting ties: plug-in?
Very frequently, the ties in my documents become messed up. Specifically, when I look at the notes using the Edit Frame dialog box in speedy edit, many notes are shown as having a tie ending on them...

Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!

seanferguson
12/15/2002 8:38 PM