Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Michael Johnson
About Me 
Profile Created :3/24/2004 4:46 PM
Total Posts : 1317
Interests : Great engraving, brass music, & bicycling
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Michael Johnson

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Default chord symbol on "Fretboard Selection" dialog
Hi Jose: To answer your questions: 1. The Fretboard Selection dialog is not being updated before you click on the select button. I will document this as a defect. 2. This is related to your first...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Michael Johnson
12/13/2016 1:13 PM
 Default chord symbol on "Fretboard Selection" dialog
Hi Jose: I'm not quite following you. Are these your steps? 1. Chord Tool 2. Double-click in a measure to get Chord Definition dialog box 3. Enter "D" for the Chord Symbol 4. Click Select... next to...
12/12/2016 6:12 PM
 25.2 update works on MacBookPro but not on MacPro (solved)
Hi Vaughn: We've tracked down the issue to an incomplete FinaleScript bundle. You should be getting a new FinaleScript plug-in to try via the case system. We're also posting a Knowledge Base Article....
12/12/2016 4:37 PM
 25.2 update works on MacBookPro but not on MacPro (solved)
Hi Vaughan: I hope you did open a support case on the issue with the crash on the MacPro. Do you have a different set of FinaleScripts on the MP that you don't on the MBP? I would be curious if I can...
12/11/2016 11:20 AM
 Change in Forum Location
Hi All: Thank you for the comments and feedback thus far. The Finale community is a wonderful asset and I look forward to discussions, suggestions, ideas, and solutions about all things Finale and...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Michael Johnson
12/10/2016 10:02 AM