Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Keith B
About Me 
Profile Created :12/7/2004 11:58 AM
Total Posts : 34
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Keith B

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 2012 to ePub -- apparent font problem
These posts are way back in 2014. I've just updated to Finale 2014 (I know, I'm slow) and the export to epub is exactely what you all describe here. (exactly what sometimes happens when printing a...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Keith B
9/14/2016 4:55 AM
 Adding instruments to the instrument list: Eb tuba
Hello Charles! How nice to see you again! A very happy new year to you - and to you all. In fact you probably remember you taught me how to modify the list for my 2010 version where it was still...
1/5/2015 10:51 AM

Adding instruments to the instrument list: Eb tuba
Hello - and a Happy New Year to everyone. Some years back I got help from someone on the forum about adding instruments to the instrument list. He even went so far as to send me an instrument list...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Keith B
1/5/2015 5:45 AM

hyphens and underscores between syllables sung on the same note
I'm sure I had a method for doing this but I seem to have forgotten it... With italian lyrics I often need to put underscores between syllables that are "run together" Things like Ren - de - te_al...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Keith B
10/25/2014 8:08 AM
 Eb Bass (brass) in setup wizard...
I just wanted to come back to the thread to thank you all for your various suggestions and in particular to thank Charles publicly for his help. You remember maybe (though the thread gave rise to a...
7/30/2012 7:34 AM