Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : mellodee
About Me 
Profile Created :2/28/2008 3:37 AM
Total Posts : 6
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to mellodee

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Is it possible to make changes in a dialog box without opening the box?
Thank you, Harald - I appreciate your answer. I've kicked around the JWLua idea for a week or so, but am intimidated by the learning curve that'd be involved, as I only possess very basic scripting...
FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!mellodee
11/25/2016 2:27 PM

Is it possible to make changes in a dialog box without opening the box?
Hi there, I'm wondering if it's possible write a FinaleScript that makes changes within dialog boxes without opening the box, and then applying them (I'm mainly thinking various JW plugins). Somehow...

FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!

mellodee
11/24/2016 10:13 PM
 Help! How to indicate "Double Stop"
For years I've used the ones in the Engraver Font Set - character numbers 162, 163, and 170. You can also set them up in the Articulation Designer box to be automatically positioned correctly in your...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!mellodee
5/24/2008 10:43 PM
 Better way to enter ties for chords in Speedy?
Thanks for your time Michel - it is truly appreciated. I was hoping that I might have missed something over all these years, but when you look at the big picture I suppose having to move the cursor...
2/28/2008 4:16 PM
 Better way to enter ties for chords in Speedy?
Hi Michel, Thanks for your reply. Yes, I know that you need to avoid the notes of the chord, which is what my gripe is about. It's one more thing to slow you down when you're trying to enter things...
2/28/2008 2:59 PM