Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Justin Skorupa
About Me 
Profile Created :9/7/2003 12:53 PM
Total Posts : 6
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.usna.edu/USNABand
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Justin Skorupa

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Re: Measure Number Region
Finale Script Gurus! Is there a means of deleting and/or manipulating measure number region(s) with FinaleScript? I would simply like to delete the measure numbers for a batch of documents. I am...

FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Justin Skorupa
4/30/2004 1:21 PM
 Time Signatures
Ron, That's a clever way to do the same thing! I am not sure I would have thought of that, but I can certainly see its' merits! I do appreciate your suggestion and will file that one in my finale...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Justin Skorupa
4/5/2004 4:42 PM
 Time Signatures
Thanks for your assistance. I was hoping I had just missed something and there was an easier way than doing this. The finale graphic too is not the easiest to use. I have used it in the past to...
4/5/2004 3:33 PM

Time Signatures
I am trying to use a composite time signature: 10/4 (3/4 + 3/4 + 4/4). The difficulty comes because I would like to show BOTH time signatures with the composite parts in parentheses. How do I do...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Justin Skorupa
4/4/2004 2:16 PM
 Four Measure Repeat Sign
Thanks! That's what I ended up doing already. I just got tired of looking at the same stuff and wanted to make it easier to read using four bar repeats and number them.
9/20/2003 6:04 PM