Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Laine
About Me 
Profile Created :4/16/2013 9:47 PM
Total Posts : 15
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Laine

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Change in Forum Location
There's no substitute for a Macintosh-specific forum for Mac Finale users if you really want to connect to customers. The range of understanding is simply too great if Mac use can't be presumed for...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Laine
12/2/2016 11:54 AM

AppleScript for searching the Mac forum
I don't know if anybody has posted something like this for a while. Save it as a script or script application using AppleScript Editor (Script Editor on some systems). Then when you want to search...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Laine
11/29/2016 8:45 PM

Finale 14.5 Problems resizing Master Tool Palette in Sierra
I waited for quite a while before posting this for several reasons. Anyway, I'm sure the answer already appears here somewhere, but it seems to me that this forum has grown to an unmanageable size,...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Laine
11/12/2016 11:01 AM
 Remove all tempo assignments so that playback window tempo is again available
Okay, I did that again, only this time I deleted all markings as well as all midi data, and that restored tempo settings in the Playback window. Must have been another marking I missed. Thanks.
9/11/2016 9:33 PM
 Remove all tempo assignments so that playback window tempo is again available
Thanks. I selected all with the arrow tool and then used Clear selected items... from the Edit menu with both expression choices and all midi data selected in the selection window. The tempo settings...
9/11/2016 9:26 PM