Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Win an iPad Mini! Complete a quick Garritan survey for a chance to win.  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Fred @ MakeMusic
About Me 
Profile Created :4/10/2013 12:00 PM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Fred @ MakeMusic

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Win an iPad Mini! Complete a quick Garritan survey for a chance to win.
'morning all! My apologies for the lack of official branding! I'm definitely for real, and not a spammer. With the exception that I've probably come close on some gigs towards the end of the night....
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Fred @ MakeMusic
4/11/2013 10:11 AM
'morning all! My apologies for the lack of official branding! Tender jacksie notwithstanding... I'm definitely for real, and not a spammer. With the exception that I've probably come close on some...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Fred @ MakeMusic
4/11/2013 10:03 AM

Hello! I am Fred Flowerday, the Product Manager for Garritan products at MakeMusic. The team here would like to know more about how you use Garritan instruments, what you would like, and how we can...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Fred @ MakeMusic
4/10/2013 1:37 PM

Hello! I am Fred Flowerday, the Product Manager for Garritan products at MakeMusic. The team here would like to know more about how you use Garritan instruments, what you would like, and how we can...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Fred @ MakeMusic
4/10/2013 1:32 PM

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Fred @ MakeMusic
4/10/2013 1:32 PM