Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Kittifer
About Me 
Profile Created :10/28/2004 10:29 AM
Total Posts : 12
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Kittifer

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Smart score lite or pro version
A few months ago, Musitek, the SmartScore people, released a new version: SmartScore X2 claiming to have the best accuracy in the business. I suggest you download one of the demos and try it out....
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Kittifer
5/15/2013 7:15 PM
 Comparison of SmartScore X to PhotoScore 5 comments
A few months ago, Musitek, the SmartScore people, released a new version: SmartScore X2 claiming to have the best accuracy in the business. I suggest you download one of the demos and try it out....
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Kittifer
5/15/2013 7:10 PM
 Scanning
If you are using Finale/PrintMusic 2005 or better, scan in greyscale, not black and white or color. Newer versions of SmartScore Lite and SmartScore prefer greyscale scanning. Kit
6/19/2006 11:21 AM
 smartscore lite trouble
Fritz Actually, with SmartScore Lite, you DON'T want to scan in "black and white". Most scanners today are All-in-One type and their default output is greyscale, which SmartScore has handled since...
6/19/2006 1:49 AM
 Smartscore 5 / Finale
I upgraded to SmartScore 5 (Pro Version) and have tried both the MusicXML and .FIN file transfer to Finale 2006. My experience is that the .FIN (SmartScore) file import works well for the most part...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Kittifer
4/5/2006 1:40 AM