Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > No new vocal music in years (and other gripes)  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : raytayzmd
About Me 
Profile Created :11/24/2008 9:45 PM
Total Posts : 8
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to raytayzmd

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Advanced Strings Method
..."Make sure you've requested these pieces officially so we have them on our list (or they become more popularly-requested and therefore become a higher priority)..."????...what a crock!...over the...
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!raytayzmd
12/7/2010 3:21 PM
 How do you select a starting point in the middle of an exercise?
...get a copy of the book and scan the exercises of interest into Finale using the OCR software provided...save as a midi file...then you can open it in Finale and start anywhere you want and play at...
12/6/2009 5:12 PM

Well, I tried to update to "2010"...
...the metronome worked okay...on the other hand, after I select a piece of music to play and click on it, you see the music being downloaded but then the screen disappears and nothing else...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

raytayzmd
8/17/2009 6:35 PM
 No new vocal music in years (and other gripes)
...oh, brother!...cut me some slack!...I have copies of CD Sheet Music's collections of violin sonatas as well as their collection of string quartets...these appear to be all in the public...
6/10/2009 10:44 AM
 No new vocal music in years (and other gripes)
...no disrespect intended but Mr. Anderson response is FOS...I got the same response 5 YEARS ago when I requested some romantic violin sonatas and then again when I made a similar request about 5...
6/6/2009 3:11 PM