Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Bearcublandon
About Me 
Profile Created :6/11/2009 4:17 PM
Total Posts : 56
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Bearcublandon

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Scanners that scan PDF into Finale
Hi, I'm trying to find a scanner that will scan PDF files into Finale. I do know that you can scan hard copies into Finale from a scanner but I don't know if it is possible to scan a soft copy file...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Bearcublandon
12/11/2016 12:40 PM
 Creating a Smaltz effect in Finale 14
I was trying to get a jazz effect but it looks like, as Michel had mentioned, Garritan doesn't have this effect in it's normal library. They did say that their Jazz library will allow you to create...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Bearcublandon
9/18/2015 10:51 AM
Thank you for your responses. I saw the definition of Schmaltz as well. However, I heard this effectgwhen I was kind on an LP when I was in kid (back in 63 and 64 time period) but I can't remember...
9/13/2015 5:01 PM

I writing a dance score where I want the horns to play forte at the beginning of the beat (the note duration is over 3 beats) then decrescendo to p then crescendo back to forte within the 1st beat of...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Bearcublandon
9/13/2015 11:30 AM
 Need to buy new computer - what would you suggest
Thanks Ron, I do have it set up weekly to defrag but I haven't thought about deleting the Finale temp files. I'll see if this a problem. I have plenty of storage so that isn't an issue. I guess the...
7/23/2013 6:58 PM