Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > audio engine failed to load…please restart Finale (any thoughts from anyone?)  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : daerp
About Me 
Profile Created :3/24/1999 3:54 PM
Total Posts : 123
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to daerp

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Creating staff sets in Finale 25
What is the message? Are you in Scroll View? Staff Sets seems to only work in Scroll View.[/quote] The error message gobbledygook to me. A window full of code appears. Yes, I was in page view. I...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!daerp
11/23/2016 11:38 PM

Creating staff sets in Finale 25
I have tried searching for staff sets in the Mac side of this forum. Each time I get an error message. That said, what I'm trying to do is create staff sets in Finale 25. I have followed the...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

daerp
11/23/2016 7:25 AM
 Libraries appear to be incomplete in Finale 25
All true thanks. I found out that I had to adjust the Finale preference settings to tell Finale where the expressions and other libraries were located. Then I found the individual folders in the...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!daerp
11/19/2016 7:50 AM

Libraries appear to be incomplete in Finale 25
I don't know what's happened to my libraries. There is very little in the expressions library. Should I be dropping and dragging libraries from previous versions. I've never had to do this before...

daerp
11/18/2016 2:49 PM

/Library/Application Support/MakeMusic/Finale 2014.5/Data ??
I do not have a Data folder inside the Library/Application Support/MakeMusic/Finale 2014.5 folder. Do I create one? I want to install the Garritan JABB3 sound map there as per the instructions on the...

daerp
9/20/2016 4:52 PM