Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Prep note WITHOUT chord, scale, or arpeggio?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : skleppin
About Me 
Profile Created :1/4/1999 12:11 AM
Total Posts : 11
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to skleppin

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Prep note WITHOUT chord, scale, or arpeggio?
I'm using SM to assess singing in an aural skills class. Some of our melodies aren't tonal in the traditional sense--some are modal, while others are freely atonal. I'd like for SmartMusic to provide...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

skleppin
2/12/2013 10:50 AM

Can't select classes when creating assignment
I've been around Finale since version 3.1, but I'm trying SmartMusic for the first time this fall. I've created a class for students to enroll into, but in the meantime I've also created a couple of...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

skleppin
8/1/2012 4:07 PM
 .mus>.pdf
Fran: I seem to remember a utility called "Print to PDF" (or maybe "PrinttoPDF") that created a desktop "printer" in OS 9 from which you could print PDF files from any application. It's been a while...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!skleppin
5/18/2005 10:28 AM
 EPS, slurs, and smaller staff sizes
Aha! It hadn't occurred to me to try cropping the EPS file AFTER exporting it to Word. Now I can simply export an EPS of the system I want ALONG WITH the system just before it on the page (even if...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!skleppin
5/18/2005 10:22 AM

EPS, slurs, and smaller staff sizes
Finale 2004c, iMac running OSX.3.8 with Classic installed. I'm using (as I always have) EPS files to export music examples to Word and other apps. If I resize a staff that contains slurs to less than...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

skleppin
5/17/2005 12:00 PM