Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Edward Windels
About Me 
Profile Created :1/29/2011 12:10 PM
Total Posts : 238
Interests : Feinschmecker, oenophile, turophile
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
AOL IM : 308 West 103rd Street
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Edward Windels

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Trumpets in E: Transposition without key signature
In the attached document, the three trumpets change from C to E and then back to C (not all at the same time!). I don't think I have my E trumpets transposed right, though: See mm. 170, 3 mms before...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Edward Windels
12/15/2016 6:37 PM
 Changing key of instrument mid-way
Right: as Motet points out, I'd have to create one or special finagle it some way, plus no accurate playback, which I need. And I'm now half way through it so I suspect my method is the most...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Edward Windels
12/15/2016 6:19 PM
You mean make the key signature for the three trumpets independent... I suspect my method may, in the long run, be the more time-saving: the instrument name on the left side of the score will need to...
12/15/2016 4:14 PM

Working on a project where my trumpets change from C to E back to C. I should by rights retain the original notation, even though I'm pretty sure the piece will be played on C's and transposed at...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Edward Windels
12/15/2016 4:05 PM
 Staves reordering themselves in Page View
NG, one last hitch in this: see attached, pg. 4. I've tried reordering the whole page several times, unhiding all staves and then rehiding them, and hiding them one by one. The latter works till I...
11/28/2016 7:15 PM