Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Combining parts onto fewer staves using Manage Parts  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : James Cooper
About Me 
Profile Created :9/25/2012 7:17 PM
Total Posts : 11
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to James Cooper

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Combining parts onto fewer staves using Manage Parts
Yes, I thought of that, of course, but I was thinking there was an automatical way. I would use that in a full score, where two parts might be more conveniently printed on 2 lines, but combined in...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!James Cooper
12/5/2016 11:30 AM

Combining parts onto fewer staves using Manage Parts
If I create a simple score, say SATB, where each part is on its own line, is there a way I can use Manage Parts to create a score where S and A are combined on one staff and T&B on another staff? I...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

James Cooper
12/5/2016 10:47 AM

Note and staff size changes on last 2 pages
I have a song that goes on for 9 pages. Somehow, the last two pages have smaller noteheads, lyrics and staves. Clicking on the%-tool does not seem to allow me to fix this. How can I correct the song...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

James Cooper
Today 12:01 PM
 Make two staves from two layers in linked parts
It seems to me that this method would only work if your score page size is the same as your part page size, and they often are not.
11/10/2012 8:05 AM
 Make two staves from two layers in linked parts
Theater pit it is. Looks like I have to create single staff Horn 1 and Horn 2 parts from the layered staff, hide them and then make the one I want from them. Right? Seems like a lot of work.
11/8/2012 12:29 PM