Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale Cyber Monday Sale - Upgrade for $99  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : mknoll
About Me 
Profile Created :3/14/2000 4:12 PM
Total Posts : 207
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to mknoll

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Dorico Sample page
Isn't one of the "rules" of ties that they start and end at the end/beginning of noteheads rather than being centered on the noteheads like slurs? Can this default be changed in Dorico?
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!mknoll
12/25/2016 11:28 AM
 Finale Cyber Monday Sale - Upgrade for $99
Thanks for the promo code. It did the trick for me. Now I just need a couple of free days to play around with Finale 25. What's the promo code for free days?
11/28/2016 6:57 PM
 Finale Cyber Monday Sale - Upgrade for $99
I am not seeing the sale price. The upgrade shows $149 for me. I also did not receive an e-mail. Is this for selected customers only? And yes, my copy of Finale is fully legal. I have a very low...
11/28/2016 10:06 AM
 Biggest most important bug
A long-standing one that affects me quite a lot concerns ties over system breaks. It a tie goes over a system break in the score, but the corresponding slur in the linked part doesn't, or vice versa,...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!mknoll
9/6/2016 7:44 AM

Tapered dashed slurs/globally replacing smart shapes
I've just started playing with the new tapered dashed slurs in Finale 25 and so far they look pretty good. What I'm wondering, though, is since they are an entirely new smart shape and existing...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

mknoll
9/3/2016 4:08 PM