Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Microsoft buys out Coda and MakeMusic!  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : tear
About Me 
Profile Created :10/29/1999 11:13 AM
Total Posts : 157
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to tear

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Centering the page
I can't belive that I am the only person whose Finale 2009 has a page off-center every time I open it or change a page. If everybody's page is centered, that clearly suggests that I have a faulty...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!tear
5/4/2009 11:14 AM
 Centering the page
Thanks Mike, I was in touch with the Tech support, about 6 times. Just this morning I was told that it can not be solved, that is, that I have to adjust it every time I open Finale.
4/21/2009 6:12 PM

Centering the page
My Finale 2009 for Windowa is not centering the page when I open it. I have to do it manually. Every time I go to a new page, or back to the previous page, I have to re-center the page all over...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

tear
4/21/2009 10:07 AM

(No Subject)
I am writing a theory book, since my favorite one is out of print. I came as far as page 22. At that point I got into ornamentation. Two strange things all of a sudden started happening. 1) I wanted...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

tear
12/20/2008 1:38 AM
 ornamentation
Thanks Mike, I will do just that, post another question. Thanks for yopur help. Warm regards, Ted.
12/19/2008 10:36 PM