Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Choosing a printer.  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : musicofnote
About Me 
Profile Created :1/17/2001 12:24 AM
Total Posts : 490
Occupation : Apple Systems Engineer, formerly engraver (still now and again), Bass Trombonist in the Basler Trombone Quartet
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://web.mac.com/support.notation/Site/Welcome.html

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 MAC as opposed to Windows
Speaking from a platform point of view, you will find when switching to a Mac, you'll be constantly asking, "Why didn't they do this like that...?" Neither platform is intuitive, despite what...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!musicofnote
8/14/2010 10:16 AM
 Fin 2011 woes
Hello Justin Only 17, eh? well about 20 of them must have left messages here. :-( I did a full installation w(out Garritan As I wrote, the file were installed, but it would seem that the the initial...
6/11/2010 12:14 AM
 Fin 2011 woes
I did find the "missing" default files, template and such. Just that the Program itself was looking in the wrong place. You'd think that the installer program would know where it'd installed it's...
6/10/2010 2:24 PM
 Fin 2011 woes
Already done that. I'm waiting for an answer from Make Music because frankly, this is the only app I've got that does this and I'm sick of it. BTW - no default documents were installed. No templates...
6/10/2010 12:08 PM

Fin 2011 woes
Newly set up 10.6.3 MacBook Pro 2.66 GHz 4 GB RAM When I set up this computer several months ago I did a vanilla installation and migrated programs and apps from my old MacBook. Had to re-install...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

musicofnote
6/10/2010 9:48 AM