Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Poet
About Me 
Profile Created :8/9/2011 11:44 AM
Total Posts : 23
Interests : Film buff, Like Cafes
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :poetman@ricksenterprises.com
Personal Homepage : http://www.ricksenterprises.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Poet

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 RE ScoreMerger & Keep each file's measure numbering? + Tech's solution and answer.
Thanks on the heads up of JW plugins. Nope, they have not fixed the measure cap still 999. But they say they are working on it now. We'll see.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Poet
6/1/2015 2:46 PM
 RE ScoreMerger & Keep each file's measure numbering? + Tech's solution and answer.
Answer & workaround for this problem; plus warning that ScoreMerger was designed and is currently in 2012 and 2014 versions for using at end of composing editing process and not midway. Glitches and...
5/28/2015 1:53 PM
Just got off the phone with tech support. Well, simply put, I have found a 'bug' in Finale Notation software. I am not the first but apparently the Development team has been working on this problem...
5/26/2015 10:59 AM
Ah, I see what you did on the manual editing of the 4 regions. I simply did not understand how to do that and your example now shows me. Thank you for that. So I'll experiment with from thiss example...
5/24/2015 2:36 PM

Hello, spent a couple of hours searching here; perhaps this is covered already but could not find it? I have 4 files, 4 Movements of a Symphony. They are done. ScoreMerger seems to work fine in...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Poet
5/24/2015 2:02 PM