Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Erin Vork
About Me 
Profile Created :11/10/2011 2:11 PM
Total Posts : 185
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Erin Vork

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 2014d huge slow down problem
For people having the slowdown problems on files with Lyrics: does turning off Smart Hyphens or Smart Word Extensions change the behavior in any significant way?
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Erin Vork
12/12/2014 10:51 AM
 Announcing Finale 2014d!
I'm not in a hurry to "blame" a particular mouse for the problems, but I do want to try to find any other variables that we might not have accounted for. The first step to us being able to fix a...
12/9/2014 1:32 PM
 Announcing Finale 2014d!
I would also be interested in the answers to saxop's questions, although the information about page layout being the most likely culprit is very helpful. I'd also love to know a bit more about the...
12/8/2014 11:59 AM
 A message from MakeMusic's new CEO
Yeah, I can understand why you'd feel that way. It wasn't my intent to be ominous, but it can be the result of having limited information to share. Until the transition is finalized, there are going...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Erin Vork
12/5/2014 10:49 AM
 Announcing Finale 2014d!
How large, on average, are the files that you work with? I'm interested both in length (number of measures) and number of instruments and staves. As Gear said in his letter, there's still more work...
12/5/2014 10:41 AM