Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Joseph.
About Me 
Profile Created :5/15/2011 9:11 PM
Total Posts : 212
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Joseph.

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Error 183 backing up file
Although honestly, I read this: http://superuser.com/questions/79528/file-i-cant-take-ownership-of And I used Unlocker to basically force Windows to give me permission. Seems to work. For now.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Joseph.
9/7/2016 1:09 PM
I did what you said and still get this often. You're definitely correct that it is a file permissions problem. I click on the properties of the .bak file and everywhere it reads "You do not have...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Joseph.
9/7/2016 12:55 PM

Lately, I've had this annoying error that keeps popping up: "Error 183 backing up file C:\Users\Path\To\BackupFolder\example.bak. Cannot create a file when that file already exists." After I've been...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Joseph.
8/4/2016 2:56 PM

change instrument mid-score, BUT say piano to flute
I have a piano part that I want to change mid-score to a flute part. AFAIK, Finale has no easy way of doing this because it will only allow you to select instruments to change to that have the SAME...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Joseph.
2/1/2016 12:30 AM
 Making booklets like a pro (OS X version) current release: v0.3.2
v0.3.2 (mac)— released 2015-11-11 Fixed a small bug in the mac version that would crash the program if you had spaces in any of your folder names…
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Joseph.
11/11/2015 10:59 AM