Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Is SmartMusic what I'm looking for?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : WSplawn
About Me 
Profile Created :3/13/2010 11:43 AM
Total Posts : 88
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to WSplawn

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Importing MIDI with pickup bars
@Zuill "Don't count on the MIDI Tool for this. It has other uses." That answers my question. Thank you again.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!WSplawn
8/22/2014 12:41 PM
Thank you both for responding, and thank you Zuill for taking the time to work with the file. I have discovered I can do what I want by using a Music Editor and simply moving all the notes to the...
8/22/2014 12:12 PM

I have attached two files. One is a .xml file and the other the way it came into Finale 2014. The file is a public domain song of "I heard the bells on Christmas day." The song is in 4/4 time and has...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

WSplawn
8/22/2014 9:57 AM
 Finale as a sight reading aide
SmartMusic sounds like a good choice. I am investigating. Additionally: Obviously I read music but I am only an intermediate sight reader. I wonder if there is not a library out there somewhere that...
8/6/2014 6:37 PM

Smart Music Trial version
I think smart music may be what I am looking for. I am not a very good sight reader. I play keyboard. I hate to read on my own but when there is something playing with me I enjoy it. But, I can't...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

WSplawn
8/6/2014 3:22 PM