Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Batch Print directly to PDF files  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : David Kurkowski
About Me 
Profile Created :1/3/2009 8:52 PM
Total Posts : 7
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to David Kurkowski

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 2014 and Surface Pro 4
What you describe is exactly what I'm contemplating. Use Staffed on a Surface for inputting and capturing ideas when you're not at your desk. Then import to Finale on my iMac via xml for making...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!David Kurkowski
1/28/2016 1:51 PM
 Composing for orchestra
Thank you SO much. I was not aware of this option. Now my life just got easier. And, Michael, I will continue to work on my transposition skills. Luckily, I'm not the conductor, just the oboist....
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!David Kurkowski
11/24/2014 8:23 AM

Composing for orchestra
I have a question for you who compose for orchestra or band. When you are composing for non-C instruments, do you mentally transpose the sound you need to the key that that instrument plays? I can do...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

David Kurkowski
11/23/2014 10:36 PM

Using finale on Surface tablet computer
I am looking for a new computer to replace my aging laptop. I am intrigued by the new Surface mainly because it has a stylus. I think using a stylus would suit my personal style of inputting. Has...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

David Kurkowski
8/4/2013 7:00 AM

Finale and Windows 8
Are there any advantages to Windows 8 in terms of each of use? Can you use the touch screen for note entry? Right now I am using Windows 7 and am curious if 8 will behave differently (better/worse)....

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

David Kurkowski
1/4/2013 8:19 AM